How about choosing your own jewelry prize? One winner will get to choose “one jewelry piece” available from my shop. Now through 2/08/10 you can enter to win this free giveaway and the best part is you get to choose the prize! To enter this contest:
1. Visit http://www.jewelrydelicacies.etsy.com/ pick your favorite item and leave comment on my blog http://www.jewelrydelicacies.blogspot.com/ you get 1 entry. Get additional entry if you follow my blog.
2. Become a Jewelry Delicacies Facebook Fan at www.facebook.com/jewelicaci, you get 1 entry, if already a fan as of 1/8/10, you get 1 additional entry.
3. Vote for your favorite piece from my shop http://www.jewelrydelicacies.etsy.com/, by making a comment on my Facebook fan page wall, you get 2 entries. If you already made comments on my Facebook wall in Jan 2010, you get one entry for each comment! Thank you for your FAN SUPPORT!
4. Invite your friends to become a fan, you get 5 entries.
5. If your friends became a Jewelry Delicacies Facebook fan, you get 3 ENTRIES for each friend who became a fan. Email me names of friends who fanned my page firstname.lastname@example.org Send only 1 email by 2/1/2010.
6. If you tweet this on twitter, you get 2 entries
7. If you blog about this contest, you get 10 entries, leave me a link to blog post
8. If you are a returning customer and made a new purchase, you get 10 entries
9. Create an Etsy account, come and heart my shop, you get 5 entries
10. If you make a purchase at my shop, you get 10 entries
As of 1/8/10 I have 223 fans, so I will only count new fans starting from fan# 224 for this contest. Winner will be selected by random.org. I will announce the winner on 2/15/10. Winner must select prize within 3 days of announcement.
This contest is open World Wide, ages 18 and up. Limit one entry per household/person/email. Please remember to leave a way for me to contact you if you win. Your contact information will only be used for acquiring your address information should you win this contest.
Introducing the shop Joey & Aleethea
2 years ago